Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Project 23 - Blazing biographies (Week 2)

Carrying on from last week I managed to find this link from youtube. Its part of his cartoon concert which was originally filmed in 1974 (December).


The reason I have selected this particular clip is because I interpreted this in such a way that i found a hidden meaning. To me i Think it deals with the issue of immigrants in america. As i will explain. Maybe i'm thinking to much into this? or Vaughn Bode really did put this hidden meaning in their? or was it another meaning? anyway this is how I interpreted this piece.

This is my idea i have come up with; to make a video talking about such issues as to make it more noticeable to the people of the public. I know how people shy away from the truth and that's either from Fear or Ignorance. This is what Vaughn Bode was doing but in his comic book form I believe, this is how i want to do it, to me its more direct. This video lasts a couple minutes. I talk about how the government and media divide us for their benefit.

This is quite strange. This link says that vaughn bode was a Freemason a part of the illuminati. all though then again it could be people just over exaggerating but they did happen to find some references in his work.check out this link: http://jesusdied4us.wordpress.com/2011/10/18/348/

No comments:

Post a Comment